Scenic photo of Dismals Canyon

Agency Help

If you have a problem, or a simple question, about a Federal Agency, my staff and I can serve as your liaison with the agency to assist you in your endeavor. Working with Congressional Liaison offices within the Federal Agencies, we can help keep casework on track and ensure that the proper review and consideration is given. 

Although we are glad to contact the agencies on behalf of the constituents of the Fourth Congressional District, we cannot force an agency to decide a case in your favor.

Under the Privacy Act of 1974, we are required to obtain your written permission before we can contact anyone on your behalf. To request assistance please write to or call the District Office of Congressman Aderholt which serves your area. A list of our offices can be found here. Please fill out the Privacy Authorization Form and make sure you include the following information: 

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone Number
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Case History
  • Authorization for Congressman Aderholt to inquire on your behalf
  • Signature
  • Date

You can download the Privacy Form by clicking HERE and once you do so, please mail or fax the form, and any copies of relevant materials, to the district office that serves your area.